Monday, July 11, 2011

Return of the Geek

Greetings, fellow carbon-units, and welcome back to my sadly-neglected little corner of the internet. It's time to break out the dust-ninjas and torch the cobwebs because this geek is coming back to once again chronicle the random thoughts which pass through my head that no one really cares about.

A lot has changed in the last few months. Yours truly has moved to a new home, gotten himself a beautiful wife and is living it up in the bright, happy sunshine of the Bahamian Islands. OK, I might have lied about that last one, I guess two out of three ain't too shabby. I did get to visit the Bahamas though, and it is quite a lovely place. Almost as lovely as Key West is... interesting. Cut scene! Anyway, wedding photos may or may not be posted, pending my receipt of them. These things do take time. I'll see what I can do about getting some up though so you guys can see my lovely bride and my ugly mug with a big, cheesy smile.

Well there's the reason for my most recent curious absence. I am back, however, and looking forward to coming out with at least two new posts in the near future which I already have planned and have started to write, a first! Stay tuned for Helpful Hints from your Friendly Neighborhood Geek part deux (read part one). But coming up first, my review of Dodge City Paintball in Oklahoma City, and why you should never go there (or what's left of there).

Signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment